In the spirit of Window Covering Safety Month we’re taking a closer look at the beauty and convenience of cordless, motorized window shading products. You might care for cordless simply for the hassle-free experience and cord/wand-free style. In other cases, design dilemmas might call for a tech-savvy solution.
In any case, our team of experts offers not only a wealth of information on the topic, but a lengthy list of manufacturers that are certain to fulfill your needs, be it style or function.
When Going Motorized Makes Sense
● If your windows are high off the ground, or out of reach.
● With a row of windows side-by-side, raise and lower window coverings all together, with one touch.
● Operate window coverings in conjunction with a complete home automation system.
● If your window is out of reach, with a deep casing, or situated behind a sofa or tub.
Considering Home Automation? KDR Can Help:
● Manage your shades on a timer, to raise and lower on a daily basis or while you’re away.
● Control multiple shades with one device—by remote control or even your iPad.
● Your local showroom can provide you with a certified installer.
Motorized Window Covering Options
Available Through KDR
BTX: Roman and Roller Shades, Panel Tracks
HARTMANN&FORBES: Roman and Roller Shades, Wood Blinds
LUTRON: Roman and Roller Shades
COMFORTEX: Cellular Shades, Roman and Roller Shades, Sheer Horizontal Shadings
KIRSCH: Cellular and Roman Shades
*Not all manufacturers are carried in each KDR location, so check with your local showroom to learn which lines are available in your area.
Photo Credits: Comfortex, Kirsch, Lutron, Hartmann&Forbes, BTX
- In Search of Your Sofa Soulmate? What Matters Most - April 7, 2020
- Outdoor: Black, White, Bold + Bright - June 7, 2019
- SPOTLIGHT: Chinoiserie - May 29, 2019