Nearly 40 years ago, Innovations was born, the creation of owner Rudy Mayer whose vision was not only to provide designers with wallcoverings of the highest quality, which he does, but to “surprise and excite the design community.”
Innovations does just that, and given their ambition and dedication, you can understand why we are thrilled with the opportunity to offer this line to KDR customers.
What Innovations Has to Offer…
- Type II High Performance papers
- Environmentally friendly commercial wallcoverings
- Fashion-forward patterns
- Natural papers inspired by woven textiles
- A strong complement of essentials, offering cost-effective elegance
Our St. Louis and Kansas City showrooms, as well as KDR sales representatives in both markets, now have books and sampling in hand and have been eagerly awaiting the moment we could officially announce their arrival. You’ll see at first glance what sets them apart.
Linen polyester blend with non-woven backing.
Recycled newspaper and paperboard with polyester yarn on non-woven backing.
Cork with a non-woven backing.
Non-woven wallcovering with metallic film
Non-woven polyester/cellulose backing.
Linen and polyester with a non-woven backing.
CONTACT US to schedule a private showing or to request samples.
Latest posts by Emily Faber (see all)
- In Search of Your Sofa Soulmate? What Matters Most - April 7, 2020
- Outdoor: Black, White, Bold + Bright - June 7, 2019
- SPOTLIGHT: Chinoiserie - May 29, 2019