What you need to know about the new tariffs and which vendors are affected. Read on to learn more.
TARIFF NOTICE ON DRAPERY HARDWARE
There are important changes to our drapery hardware fees that we would like to inform you about. Some KDR drapery hardware vendors have been passing on tariff charges on certain drapery hardware items. These tariffs can be as much as 12%, which will show up as an additional line item charge on your invoice.
We suggest checking with a KDR Sales Associate prior to quoting any prices for these vendors.
DRAPERY HARDWARE VENDORS WITH TARIFFS
- Kirsch Drapery Hardware – tariff charges of 12% on all Wood Trends products and most Architrac® rodding and components.
- Paris Texas Hardware – 10% on all items
- The Finial Company – 10% on all items
These drapery hardware vendors have no additional tariff charges at this time:
Latest posts by Andrea Krumm (see all)
- Upgrade Your Zoom Meetings with Digital Backgrounds - April 13, 2020
- New Tariffs Take Effect on Window Drapery Hardware - October 29, 2019
- 2019 Fall Market: The Future of Designer Workrooms - September 30, 2019