Look & Lunch 2020
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
9 am – 4 pm
KDR Designer Showrooms’ annual fall market event has been redesigned this year. Providing a showcase for dozens of new collections and products, the exciting new format ensures safety and an inspiring in-person experience to trade professionals.
We are very pleased to announce David Finer, Principle Owner of Fabricut and Clarence House, including the brands Stroheim, S. Harris, Trend and Vervain, along with Millie Hammond, Design Director for Fabricut and Trend, will be attending our Look & Lunch event on Wednesday, October 7..
Please stop by for a meet greet throughout the day with these leading industry executives!
With safety being the utmost priority, KDR offers Tailored Visits to interior designers and architects delivering the opportunity to experience fabrics, wallcoverings, window coverings and furnishings in-person that are vital to projects.
Reserve a 30-minute appointment with a product expert to look, sample and source from the exceptional line-up of collections new this season. Space is limited, contact us today to reserve your spot.
Delectable food and drink will be served; made-to-order by CRAVE food truck.
KDR Designer Showrooms
8510 Marshall Drive | Lenexa, KS 66214
View line-up of brand collections presenting at Look & Lunch 2020 below.
Please contact Katie Fosmer to reserve a tailored visit.
*Tailored Visit reservations required for a 30-minute personalized showing. Contact us today to reserve a spot – space is limited.
- Tailored Visit* with KATIE FOSMER presenting Jane Churchill, Colefax and Fowler, Samuel & Sons, Hartmann&Forbes, Phillip Jeffries, Hodsoll McKenzie and Clarence House.
- Tailored Visit* with JAZMYN ROBERTSON presenting Romo, Kirkby Design, Omexco, Zimmer + Rohde and Ardecora.
- Tailored Visit* with MIKE LUICKEY, Vice President of Sales, Fabricut presenting Fabricut, S. Harris, Stroheim and Trend.
Informal showcases throughout the day; reservations not required.
- Jennifer Drake presenting Baker Luxe Collection in furniture.
- Sue Dudak presenting Hartmann&Forbes window coverings; stop by the window covering department to pick up a swag bag.